Saturday, August 31, 2013




There has been a skull shawl pattern floating around for a while now via pinterest and facebook and i have loved watching others work it up and wanted make one myself but being me i just had to find something a little bit different and i succeeded. This shawl is made from a German pattern called kopf-tuch that can be found on dawanda. I made it using approx. 9.5oz Red heart shimmer in purple and it came out 70x30 inches. I think it came out lovely if i do say so myself and i am offering it for sale. If you are interested in this piece please contact me at kimberscrochetcreations@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. i have searched for the pattern and I can't seem to find it- would you mind emailing me a link? Thanks so much.... it is LOVELY and i like the skull shape better then the Swedish pattern I have been using.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete